Honor Play ( 64 GB, 4 GB RAM)
- Kirin 970 AI Flagship Octa-Core Processor. GPU Turbo for Higher FPS, improved power efficiency and groundbreaking gaming experience
- 3750mAH lithium Polymer battery with 9V 2A Fast Charge technology. 4D gaming experience with 7.1 channel, Histen Audio with AI crazy shock scenarios (available via HOTA update)
- 16 MP AI Selfie Camera and 16+2MP AI Rear Dual Camera with AI Scene Recognition, supports EIS for multi frame stabilization
- EMUI 8.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1. 4 GB DDR 4x RAM, 64 GB UFS2.1 ROM and dual nano SIM dual-standby (4G+4G). 16.0 cms (6.3-inch) FHD+ Honor Fullview display with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution
Honor Play price in India
Honor Play price in India starts from Rs. 19,999. This phone has only one variant 64 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM. This phone was launched in June 2018.
Honor Play Specification
This beautiful device comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage variant. It is powered by an Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and has Hisilicon Kirin 970 chipset. It comes with IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours 6.3 inches with resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels. screen resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19:5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density). It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and is powered by Non-removable Li-Ion 3750 Mah battery.
Honor Play Camera
It has Dual: 16 MP, f/2.2, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor primary camera and 16 MP, f/2.0, 2.0µm secondary camera, booth the primary good to Shoot clearer pics. The primary camera has autofocus and LED flash. This high rated 16 MP + 2 MP camera helps you capture best shots. The camera of this device has many features including Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Panorama and HDR mode. The secondary camera is 16MP. The video quality of this device includes [email protected] The front camera also includes video recording.
Honor Play Features
Features of this gadget are good, like that of others smartphones. It includes 6.3 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio) HD Display including Multitouch. This phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo), in addition to this, it has an accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass. It also has Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) Processor which is good. additional features include Fingerprint sensors at the rear camera of the phone, it also has fast charging, and the design of this phone is also very attractive. This phone supports MicroSD card up to 256gb with a dedicated slot.
- Great value for money
- Elegant design
- Excellent display
- Good performance
- Average cameras
- Not very easy to hold and use